Livingston Street is New York State licensed daycare center and early childhood program.
The caregivers are educated to provide hands-on, community focused, and fun learning with children ages 3-5 years old and their families.
Livingston Street operates year round from 8-3PM, Monday-Friday.
There are 5 Goals in support of the mission at Livingston Street:
- To provide a safe and fun place for children to explore and develop their own sense of identity.
- To create relationships of compassion, trust, and respect, and to provide a network of social support, community engagement, and cooperative spirit for children, families and staff.
- To provide an integrated education, recognizing that social/emotional, cognitive and physical development are inextricably linked.
- To create an early childhood community that embraces the diversity of the broader community.
- To promote the ideals of community involvement.